Wednesday, June 20, 2012



there s been a months since i left this blog.kind of miss it :) ouhhh i miss u to sayang ! OK perasan sekejap***
haha.no one read this la.

Alhamdu lillah ( all praises to Allah ) im still breathing and were giving a good health until now.
i'm a changed girl.
***font tu sengaja dibesarkan untuk membuktikan pada dunia tentang keseriusan saya.
acece ayat.puihhh :D

change to be a better person :)
yes.
the first thing i did is deleted my picture that show my awrah.as u see that there's only have a few of post and also dont have a header in my blog like before? its already deleted. Please take note sayang.heeee :) btw,this is hijrah.hijrah untuk merubah diri ke arah yang lebih baik.cukup,cukup sudah dosa selama ini.Ajal tidak mengira usia muda atau tua.setiap yang bernyawa pasti akan mati.Itu janji Allah.Dunia hanya persinggahan dan segala yang kita miliki adalah pinjaman.Daripada Nya kita datang,kepada Nya kita kembali.
Alhamdu lillah ya Allah,
no one forced me to wear hijab, no one forced me to changed.yes thats true im changed :) .im changed because i love Allah,i love Prophet Muhammad saw,i love myself,and definietly i love my parents and my family..(Ya Allah,please forgive my all wrongdoing things)..there s too many things happen this few months,everything was break my heart.im dying inside,crying,bleeding,screaming in order to find my strength back.i"ll story it later.
Ya Allah,after what happened,please give me the strength :'( 
Please be with me Ya Allah :')


And u will not mind to loving the brand new me

Until then,
salam.



No comments:

Post a Comment